As an Axelerant Frontend Developer, you would be designing and implementing the look-and-feel of websites and related materials by creating sitemaps, wireframes, and visual design comps for internal and client-facing web projects. Next, you’ll design for multiple devices and interactions (such as desktops, touch devices like smartphones and tablets, and simpler devices like feature phones).
- Experience using front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Ember, Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, and other grid systems.
- Expert experience with CSS frameworks such as CSS, SASS, LESS, OOCSS, Smacss, BEM
- A desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Experience with GIT, using the terminal, and managing your front-end with package managers such as NPM and organization tools like Grunt.
- Understanding of Drupal and using Drupal Tools such as Drush and Composer.
- Drupal 8 experience with Twig, theme suggestions, variable encoding on a page for JS, preprocessors desired.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate in a multi-time zone environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
At days end Axelerant is a passionate, open, and giving software company of empowered and distributed teams who leverage and contribute to open source software to help clients with their mission. We provide high-end strategy, implementation, and support services for our partners.
Our team members span the world and we follow agile delivery processes. Further, we’re actively giving back to many open source communities and have fostered an innovative, incubator culture to give ideas a chance to succeed.
Perks of Being at Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.