Axelerant is a U.S. based partner, fueling agencies with agile support solutions since 2005. We are committed to solving this problem with our distributed workforce and a global approach to Open Source community contribution and thought leadership.
Axelerant' Customer Success Manager will provide a consultative and customer oriented style to project management, communications, business analysis and situational leadership.
Past the role itself, as a person, when you don’t know the answer or are not sure what’s next, be willing to say such and find out. If you’ve got something to share, do so, whether in our Slack channels or on our blog.
We’re an organisation with team members spread across multiple cultures and time zones. As such, you must be self-motivated in finding the right things to do and communicating proactively in English with the rest of the team.
Ultimately, we’re about getting the right things done at the right time and those who are enthusiastic, open, and giving about whatever they’re masters of, will fit into Axelerant.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around account transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and lead the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive Strategic Success Plan per account to ensure total customer success.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s industry business challenges and objectives to appropriately tailor Axelerant service designs and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Prepare customer for next steps with a base for ensuring customer lifetime value as product owner.
- Needs to be proactive to determine risks associated with SLA fulfilment and appropriately work with analyst and operations teams for corrective and preventive measures.
- Liaise and work with process and engineering management team to manage SLA bottlenecks to continuously deliver value while holding the customer at their highest priority.
- Coordinate with analyst support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Custodian of building and maintaining business knowledge inventory for managed accounts.
- Identification followed by recording and enabling of right upsell opportunities with accounts.
- Be the voice of customer to own requirement specifications while engaging relevant team members.
- Work experience - 3 yrs and above in agile project management as product owner or service delivery manager.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated exceptional customer management with more than 2 customers from previous employment.
- Be driven, enthusiastic and proactive with forward thinking. Expected to have consultative skills.
- Eager to solve customer problems even before they happen hence should have strong grip at risk management and related body of knowledge.
- Domain knowledge and detailed product knowledge is a plus.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Should be willing to put in effort to understand customers ecosystem (knowing what role their service plays within the customer’s company).
- Should be able to demonstrate our solutions while collaboratively working with project leads to ensure technical aspects of client requirements are well translated.
- Prior experience with account portfolio planning and project prioritization.
Following would be preferred though not mandatory.
- Passion for the web, open-source development (CMS Platforms)
- CSM from Scrum alliance / ACP from PMI
- Product Owner from Scrum alliance
- ITIL Foundation or intermediate certified from Axelos.